Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Households & Temptation

Growing up at the age of 8 was hard because my mom and dad were split up, so I had to one home to the next back in forward. It was kind of complicated during that time and it still is. I've had to adjust to different people and their rules. That would probably be my shadow because I had to even build a relationship of some sort with my dad, and boy was that hard and I'm still not there yet. But I think once I graduate from high school I really won't have to worry about this problem. Temptation has also always been a problem for me because everyone is tempted espeacilly if your a teenager. I just dont want this to affect my life and its hard trying to to do the right thing and stay on track, so if I think I get rid of this in my life I will have an even brighter future.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my shadows too. I think everybody can say thats a shadow for them. Especially teenagers! We're tempted everyday!

    ReplyDelete