Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Unhealed

I think the worst thing that can happen is the death of a family member. It was December of 2006 and my mother just had her second girl, but I didn't know that my mom had the baby. Around the next day I had found out that my new born baby sister had pasted away. It hit me hard too, because I didn't expect it to happen to our family. It was like my whole world had came crumbling down when my parents told me news. I couldn't imagine what they had to go through let alone me. I was torn apart I kept on asking why God why, everyday I think about her and what she could have been. I'm still hurting to this day, I just keep her in my memory, I think thats the only way you can deal with the situation positively. R.I.P. Raven

1 comment:

  1. wow shaymon that was really heart felt. i have alittle sister and just by knowing you im sure she wouldve been a great person

    ReplyDelete